Taking Great Care Of Your Maui Rental Homes
Our property management company is ready to make your life as an owner easier and more profitable. We have a proven ability to preserve and enhance the value of your investment, and ability that we are ready to put to work for you. Whether you are renting out your second home, or you have a sizable portfolio, let us help you realize the full potential of your Maui rentals.
Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
Please contact our team to learn more about our service in Kahului, Wailuku, Kihei, Spreckelsville and surrounding areas.